You have up to 14 days to return any item(s) for a refund and 28 days for an exchange or e-gift card. As long as the item is in unworn condition and able to be re-sold. Simply return the item to us along with the completed returns form which can be found on the back of your delivery note using our Royal Mail £3.99 service or by sending your order to :
EQVVS Returns Department
280 High Street
You must retain proof of postage when sending your items back to us. Your return will be processed within 7 working days.
- Items must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes attached to the item.
- Any packaging that came with the item must be returned in as new condition ready to be re-sold.
- All items must be returned unworn with no evidence of deodorants aftershaves, make-up or other marks or odours. This condition is strictly enforced.
- For Health and Hygiene Regulations we can not accept the return of underwear or earrings.
- Please note the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, you must ensure all items are packaged securely to avoid the possibility of damage during transit.
- Any returned item that does not conform to the above requirements will be subject to a delivery charge to return the item to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our returns policy applies to both full-price and sale items.
- Should you receive an incorrect item or faulty goods, we will refund the full item price plus delivery and the cost of the return.
- We'll send you an email to confirm when we've processed the refund for the return item(s). Please allow 7 business days from when this email is sent for the funds to clear in your account.
- Exactly how long it takes for the refund to clear in your account is dependent on the payment method/card issuer.
- Love the item but the size isn't quite right? We now offer exchanges for the same product in a different size. Unfortunately, we can't process exchanges for different products.
- There's no returns fee to exchange and we even cover the cost to send the new item back out to you.
- If you'd like to return the item but you've seen something else on our website you'd like to order, you can ask for the refund to be issued as an e-gift card.
- E-gift cards are sent to the email address given on the order and available to spend on our website immediately after the return has been processed (refunds back to debit/credit cards take approximately 5-7 days to clear in your account).
- If you choose an e-gift card, we won't deduct the usual £3.99 returns fee from the gift card amount.
If within 28 days you notice a problem with your item then please contact our customer service team prior to sending the faulty item back, so that we can provide a free returns label. Please make sure you include the following information:
- Your order number
- The faulty item's name and product number
- A description of the fault or a photo if you think it helps show the issue
Return Shipping on us By Paypal
Purchased through Paypal and don't want to pay for your returns?
Well, now you don't have to, thanks to Paypal. For all purchases where Paypal has been used as the payment method, customers can claim the full cost of their return postage quickly and easily, but how does it work?
- Your first step is to simply activate Return Shipping on Us in your PayPal account. This can be done by following this link; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/returns-on-paypal
- You have decided to return the product(s) to us and have followed our returns policy accordingly
- You send the return back to us and pay for the postage
- You then create and send a claims form to Paypal, with proof of PayPal purchase and proof of return shipping costs
- Paypal then review your application and approve it accordingly with an aim to sending a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days
- Why not set up your account now and take advantage of free returns by Paypal; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/returns-on-paypal