If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received an order confirmation email from us and check the estimated delivery date given on this.
- Check the tracking link via your order dispatched confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
- Check the delivery address on your order confirmation email, is the delivery address correct?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service team will look into this for you.